We are one of the leading consultants on the Czech market in the field of energy law, as evidenced by our repeated victories in the Law Firm of the Year competition in this area (in 2019 and 2020) and the recognition of our know-how by international rankings (LEGAL500 and Chambers & Partners).
We have specialized experience from the implementation of a number of projects for various clients in the field of energy. In the Czech context, we are unique in our know-how in the area of water supply (for owners and operators of infrastructure) and waste treatment, including hazardous waste (especially for facility operators). We also have extensive experience in providing advice in the field of heating (for owners and operators of infrastructure) and in the field of gas and electricity supply (especially for distribution companies).
Our clients especially appreciate our experience with the specifics of the energy business, great expertise in the field of public procurement and our comprehensive understanding of the problems they face.
How we can help:
- Setting the conditions for the operation of water management or heating infrastructure and the implementation of specific solutions.
- Advice on identifying waste treatment methods, in particular with regard to new legislation in this area.
- Specialized advice in connection with the processing of sewage sludge.
- Advising entities on the submission of applications or compliance with the conditions of subsidies in the use of renewable energy sources.
- Ensuring contact with regulatory authorities and representation in negotiations with authorities, especially in proceedings for the granting of licenses or other permits, including the preparation of documents.
- Adjustment of relations between producers, suppliers, energy consumers and network operators.
- Legal assistance in the recovery of receivables of energy companies from customers, arising, for example, from unauthorized energy consumption.
- Legal services in the corporate area and in setting up company relationships within energy holding companies.
- Monitoring of amendments to European and national energy legislation and other special regulatory rules.