At ROWAN LEGAL, we are convinced that lawyers should work in the closest co-operation with tax experts and that every transaction, including in particular cross-border transactions, should be structured in such a way as to reflect at the same time both legal and tax considerations.
Our tax law department includes tax experts and accountants with tens of years of experience in Czech and international tax law and accounting, who provide clear, practical and business oriented tax advice.
We assist our clients in particular with structuring their transactions, tax planning and optimization, and representation in disputes with tax administrators as well as judicial reviews of the legality of decisions rendered by tax authorities and/or by social security administrators.
Our clients include the largest Czech companies active in the automotive industry, payment services providers, hotel and leisure services, IT services, real estate, private equity, trade associations and also high net worth individuals.
We also offer payroll and accounting outsourcing services.
How we can help:
- Tax planning and optimization
- Tax advisory
- Tax due diligence
- Transactional tax advice
- Representation before the tax authorities and courts in tax matters
- Payroll and accounting outsourcing
- International tax optimization planning for AAA Auto a.s. – an international used car seller – including advice on the necessary reorganization of its holding structure and internal business processes
- Tax and financial strategy, including due diligence, for the acquisition of an owner of a hotel in Špindlerův mlýn; after the acquisition, we prepared and implemented (all legal, tax and accounting aspects) a merger project aimed at facilitating the holding group’s management and investor’s tax optimization.
- Tax and accounting diligence for planned acquisitions of the prominent company Sieza, s.r.o.
- Representation of the real estate developer Algon, a.s. in a court dispute concerning additionally assessed income tax at approx. CZK 57 million
- Tax optimization of the corporate structure of Elanor Group – SW developer and HR and Payroll Outsourcing consultant – aimed at streamlining its operations and allowing the group to meet the criteria for the acquisition of funding from the European Regional Development Fund
- Tax advisory to Ministry of Agriculture in the Czech Republic in proceedings with the tax administrator concerning an alleged violation of budgetary discipline (unauthorized overspending at the rate of CZK 1.3 milliard)
M&A transaction, consulting and investments