International dispute resolution
- preparation of application to the European Court of Justice for a declaration of invalidity according to article 263 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union and article 21 of the Statute of the European Court of Justice.
- preparation of an appeal to the European Court of Justice against a decision of the Tribunal of the European Union following article 256 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union and article 56 of the Statute of the European Court of Justice.
- preparation of a complaint to the European Court of Human Rights regarding gambling (breach of the right to protection of property and the principle of legitimate expectations).
- preparation of a submission in the course of proceedings before the European Court of Justice in reference to a preliminary ruling based on article 267 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union.
Domestic court proceedings
- submissions to civil courts of the Czech Republic, including the Supreme Court of the Czech Republic and Czech Constitutional Court, for example regarding:
- a contract for work, compensation for damages incurred in connection with a lawyer’s depository services, a framework purchase agreement
- annulment of an arbitral award
- duplicate property rights to real estate
- rights of air transport passengers
- preparation of submissions to administrative courts of the Czech Republic, including the Supreme Administrative Court and Constitutional Court
- representing clients in proceedings before the Financial Arbiter.
Institution: Law faculty, Charles University in Prague (2014)
Field of studies: Law
Institution:University College Cork, Ireland (Diploma in Common Law, 2013)
Field of studies: Common Law
Organization: ROWAN LEGAL
Senior Associate (11/2021 – současnost)
Associate (03/2019 – 11/2021)
Organization: Kocián Šolc Balaštík, advokátní kancelář, s.r.o.,
Junior Lawyer (01/2014-01/2018)