At ROWAN LEGAL, we know that people are the key asset for any business and that employment relations can be both the most complex, and at the same time the most sensitive.
With this in mind, we approach all matters concerning employer-employee relations individually and with the utmost respect. We are fully capable of drafting effective solutions for our clients that don’t have a negative effect on the company culture or the individual relations between employers and employees. Long years of experience in employment law matters have given us the opportunity to combine our own experience as an employer with the legal aspects and practical needs of our clients.
In our practice we provide counseling to our clients in general matters concerning employment where we help our clients with drafting the necessary documentation.
However, we are equally capable of dealing with complex issues such as collective bargaining, restructuring, transfers of employees, and individual and collective dismissals.
Our services also cover the areas of contracts on the functions to be carried out by statutory bodies, contracts concluded with the self-employed and other contracts where there is an overlap between commercial and employment law.
Last but not least, we advise on privacy and data protection issues in employment matters. Please see our Privacy and Data Protection practice for further details.
How we can help:
- Drafting employment contracts and contracts for executives
- Individual negotiations with employees, collective agreements
- Employee bonus schemes, stock options
- Employee transfers, individual and collective dismissals
- Drafting internal guidelines and codes for working practices
- Agency employment (outsourcing of employees)
- Representation in disputes arising from employment relations
- Provided comprehensive legal advice to a bio-pharmacy company on labour law in connection with entry into the Czech market
- Provided comprehensive legal advice to innovative start-up regarding labour law
- Provided in-depth legal advice to a luxury goods company regarding labour law
- Provided legal support for a significant producer and supplier of security technologies during preparation and procurement of expert lectures, and also the delivery of workshops on the subject of labour law for the client’s HR department
- Provided legal support to a significant producer and supplier of transportation technologies regarding a complex review and adjustment of model labour documentation concerning employment questions and regarding the preparation of expert lectures, and also the delivery of workshops on the subject of labour law
- Provided comprehensive legal advice to Itelligence, a.s. regarding preparation and procurement of expert lectures, and also the delivery of workshops on the subject of of labour law
- Provided legal advice to EPAM SYSTEMS on various labour law issues, including drafting employment contracts and arranging the agency permit
- Provided legal advice to ČP Cloud on various labour law issues, including drafting employment contracts and further employment documentation